Shipping / Postage
Postage: I will ship within 2 business days after payment clears for all in-stock orders.
When you place an order, I will ship it as soon as possible. If it’s urgent please send me a message and I’ll do my best for you. Please understand that once your order is posted, delivery times are out of my control and may be longer than usual in peak times, especially around Christmas.
- We offer untracked envelopes for small, flat orders under 400gms. I can assure you that we DO NOT mark an order as posted until it has left our hands but still, if you choose this postage method we will not be held accountable for any losses.
- We now offer registered envelopes for peace of mind. This method is highly recommended.
- Australia post (Regular Parcels) now include tracking, but are NOT registered NOR do they include signatures. If you would like ‘Signature on Delivery’ added to your parcel then please purchase from the Shipping category found at the top of the page.
- Yes, we post internationally! All orders are shipped using Australia Post. Charges are based on weight and designation and will be calculated at checkout. International shipping rates do not include customs or duty charges. And customs, duties or taxes are your responsibility as the customer. Any delay due to customs and/or duties is out of our control. Please allow 7-18 days to receive your order.
- Sometimes items get lost in the post or miss-delivered – we will do our best to work with you and the shipper if this occurs. But please note that if you have chosen the un-tracked envelope method of delivery, we will not be held accountable.
- Please email us or private message us through our facebook page so we can help you.
Pre-Orders and Combined shipping:
Fabric may be available to purchase on pre-order, there will be an estimated arrival date – but that may change. IF YOU ORDER IN-STOCK FABRIC WITH A PREORDER/BACKORDERED FABRIC, your order will NOT be shipped until all the fabric is in-stock. Please place two separate orders if you wish in-stock items to be sent immediately.
We’ll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of my error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Returns must be sent by trackable post.
If you need to return an item, please contact us or login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
It is recommended that you pre-wash all natural fabrics before using in your projects. A small amount of shrinkage may occur and dyes may run. Separate colours and wash at 40 degrees Celsius, rinse until no dye is in the water. A commercial product such as “Colour Catchers” may be useful.
MinkyBear and Me Fabrics is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure.
When you use our website, you agree to us collecting and using personal information. We will never release information about our customers to any other person or organisation for marketing purposes.
This website is PCI compliant, and is protected by hacker deterrent security provisioning, three redundant network architectures and hardware firewalls, so you know your data is secure.